Friday, May 25, 2007

Survivor & American Idol

So here it is. It all came down a couple of nights ago for American Idol and a week or so ago for Survivor. Neither one of my favorites won. If you watched it Wed. night, Jordin was crowned the youngest A. I. She's good, but I think Melinda is better. I didn't vote so I guess I don't have the right to complain. Blake was my favorite guy, but not as good as Jordin. He's going places, so he'll be a big name out there very soon. Did you see Chris Daughtry? Oh man. He's good! He should have won in place of Taylor Hicks, but he too, is making a name for himself.

Survivor, Yao Man was the smartest guy out there and didn't ruffle any feathers. He's good. So here's my question...When does the strongest, smartest, kindest person win this game? And why are there runners up that do nothing but ride coat tails? The game needs to be changed in my opinion.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, you should have seen our jaws drop when Melinda didn't make the finals. I made sure and voted 10 times that night! No doubt she'll have a career ahead of her. Jordin's win was no surprise.

Angie said...

I don't understand the voting system!